7.02.2010

Fall Trends to NOT try now, thank you very much.

I found this article posted here over at Refinery29 entitled "Fall Trends to Try Now". Now mind you, these are very cute trends that I totally plan on trying when it's not, say, 104 degrees outside. (I'm not exaggerating, it really was this hot the other day. And lucky me I was scheduled to do a model install that day.) But for right now, I think I'll pass.


Thigh-High Stockings

Problem #1: Let me just say again, IT'S 104 DEGREES OUTSIDE! Do I want to wear extra fabric around my legs with an other wise cool dress? No thanks. If I did wear these, they would be sliding half way down my leg the whole day with yellow sweat stains on them. Lovely.


Leather Minis


Problem #2: Do you know how people would look at me if I wore a LEATHER miniskirt tomorrow in Atlanta? They would think I was crazy. Or a stripper. I'll keep my leather in my fall wardrobe where it belongs.

1 comment: